Injuries to Women
Women have special health care needs. At Koskoff Koskoff & Bieder PC, our case files are full of examples of women whose doctors not only failed to meet those needs, but caused serious injuries to their patients as well.
Our attorneys have represented clients in cases involving:
- Doctors who failed to recognize and treat the symptoms of heart attack or stroke in women
- Doctors who caused birth injuries to mothers and their children
- Doctors who failed to diagnose and treat cancers, including breast cancer, cervical and ovarian cancer
- Radiologists who misread mammograms or mistakenly gave cancer patients over- or under-doses of chemotherapy or therapeutic radiation
- Medical professionals who sexually abused women patients
- Women who were left infertile because of medical mistakes
- Women injured by defective breast implants, dangerous drugs and medical devices that harmed rather than helped the patient
- Women who died a wrongful death due to the negligence of a physician
When women suffer injuries because of medical negligence, they have a right to be compensated for damages. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing women injured by medical malpractice. We aggressively pursue full compensation for damages, including pain and suffering, lost wages, medical and rehabilitation expenses and more.
We are proud of our long record of success in cases involving women victims of medical malpractice.
If you were seriously injured because of medical negligence, please contact our law firm to arrange a free consultation and case evaluation. Our medical malpractice lawyers represent clients throughout the state.