Other Injuries to Children
“The test of the morality of a society is what it does for its children.” — Dietrich Bonhoeffer
At Koskoff Koskoff & Bieder PC, we work to secure a brighter future for children who have suffered needlessly. Our attorneys represent families whose children have been harmed by negligence. Whether your child was injured in a car accident, harmed by medical malpractice, hurt by a defective product or wronged in another way, we may be able to help you receive monetary compensation for damages.
Children With Birth Injuries
Many of our youngest clients are victims of medical malpractice who suffered birth injuries such as cerebral palsy or Erb’s palsy. Our lawyers have won millions of dollars in compensation for children whose lives have been forever altered by a birth injury.
Doctors who make errors during labor and delivery can go on with their lives. The children who are injured by their negligence pay the price. We hold those who harmed your child financially responsible for the damages they caused. Contact us today to discuss your case and needs.
We also represent children in cases involving:
- Dangerous products, from defective cribs and car seats to flammable clothing to unsafe toys to foods that cause disease
- Sexual abuse or physical abuse of children at schools, day care centers, churches, camps, boot camps and treatment centers
- Vaccines, some of which can cause permanent damage to young children
- Medical malpractice at colleges and camps, including mistreatment, failure to diagnose and misdiagnosis as well as failure to protect a young person who is at risk for suicide
- School bus accidents or car crashes that result in serious injuries such as a child head injury, brain damage or paralysis
- Recreational accidents, including sports injuries such as boating accidents, bicycle and pedestrian knock downs, skiing and swimming pool accidents, and amusement park accidents
- Civil rights violations, including discrimination and harassment at school and police brutality
Family Means Everything
At heart, we are a family law firm. All of us genuinely care about our clients and have great compassion for children and families. Our entire legal team is concerned about the significant challenges that seriously injured children face. We do everything we can to help right the wrongs they have suffered by seeking maximum compensation for damages.
To learn if we can help your family, please contact our law firm. The initial consultation is free of cost and obligation. From our offices in Bridgeport, Danbury and New Haven, Connecticut, our personal injury medical malpractice lawyers represent clients throughout the state.