Lawyers & Staff
- Associate Attorney
Areas of Practice
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
Nobody cares how much you know, until they know how much you care.”
Erik is experienced in all aspects of building a successful case - from finding the best experts and asking the hard questions, to seeing the case through at trial. He has handled many significant wrongful death, birth injury, misdiagnosis, and other medical malpractice cases, and has recovered millions of dollars for his clients.
Erik began his legal career at Koskoff as a summer associate over a decade ago. He went on to work at other Connecticut trial firms and rejoined the Koskoff team in 2023. In 2018, Erik was named a Connecticut Rising Star by Super Lawyers, and has continued to receive that honor every year since.
- Connecticut, 2014
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, Gainesville, Florida
- Honors: cum laude
- University of Southern Florida
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Association of Justice, Member
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Greater Bridgeport Bar Association, Member