Lawyers & Staff
- Theodore I. Koskoff Fellow
The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.
Jessica joined Koskoff Koskoff & Bieder in 2020 as a Theodore I. Koskoff Trial Advocacy Fellow. During law school Jessica competed in the Edward C. Stone Moot Court competition, advanced to compete in the Homer Albers Prize Moot Court competition where she was a semi-finalist, and finally returned to be a director of the Edward C. Stone Moot Court competition during her final year. During her time at the University of Michigan Jessica was a member of the Women’s Glee Club as well as the Synchronized Swimming team and continues to swim as a member of USA Masters Swimming.
- Connecticut, 2020
- Boston University School of Law, Boston, Massachusetts
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Greater Bridgeport Bar Association
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association of Justice