Jeff is a physician-attorney who brings to Koskoff a working knowledge of both law and medicine. He joined Koskoff in 2016 after receiving both his Law and Medical degrees at the University of Connecticut. He is the first JD-MD in UConn history.
In law school Jeff was the assistant managing editor of Connecticut Law Review, and a contributing researcher and writer on the Mental Health Law Recommendations of the Sandy Hook Commission Report.
In medical school, Jeff did both in-patient and out-patient rotations in surgery, obstetrics and gynecology, neurology, psychiatry, pediatrics, emergency medicine, radiology, and others. He has teaching experience in clinical medicine and research experience in pediatric pulmonology, pulmonology medicine and critical care.
Jeff received his undergraduate degree in anthropology with a minor in biology from Washington University in St. Louis, where he graduated magna cum laude. While in school, he volunteered as an EMT and American Red Cross CPR instructor.
- Connecticut, 2014
- University of Connecticut School of Law, Hartford, Connecticut
- Honors: cum laude
- University of Connecticut School of Medicine
- Washington University, St. Louis
- Honors: magna cum laude
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Association of Justice
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Greater Bridgeport Bar Association