Although all of Koskoff Koskoff & Bieder's lawyers regularly meet clients at our Danbury office, it is Jim Wu who manages this office for Koskoff Koskoff & Bieder. Jim also operates his own law firm from the firm's Danbury office. A former partner at a Waterbury firm, Jim has earned a state-wide reputation for competent, effective advocacy. He is also widely respected for his high ethical standards, decency and gentlemanly demeanor.
Jim's practice concentrates in the area of personal injury resulting from automobile accidents and motorcycle accidents, property hazards, dog attacks and falls. He is known for his effective courtroom advocacy as well as his negotiating skills. Since his association with Koskoff Koskoff & Bieder began, Jim has effectively tried and settled countless cases for his clients.
Although Jim is not an employee of Koskoff Koskoff & Bieder, we are proud to have him associated with our firm and appreciate his excellent work on our mutual cases.
- Connecticut, 1975
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut
- University of Connecticut School of Law, Hartford, Connecticut
- Trinity College, Hartford, Connecticut
Honors and Awards
- Danbury Bar Association Pro Bono Award, 2007
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Danbury Bar Association, Member
- Waterbury Bar Association, Member
- Litchfield Bar Association, Member
- Connecticut Bar Association, Member, Public Utility Section, Executive Committee
- American Bar Association, Family Law Litigation Section, Member
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Connecticut Attorney Trial Referee, 1986 to 1992