Commercial Litigation and Civil Rights Lawyer
The attorneys at Koskoff Koskoff & Bieder handle a wide variety of important cases that bring people into court. These cases include serious personal injury claims as well as cases involving severe economic harm. Our practice focuses on:
- Medical Malpractice: Call us if you have suffered life-altering injuries due to misdiagnosis or negligent treatment by a doctor, hospital or other health care provider.
- Personal Injury: When another's negligence causes a serious injury or death, it is important to speak to an attorney. Our personal injury litigation attorneys have won millions of dollars in compensation for people injured through no fault of their own.
- Children's Issues: We take pride in standing up on behalf of the vulnerable, and no one is more vulnerable than a child. Was your child injured in an accident, harmed by medical malpractice, discriminated against at school or sexually assaulted at day care? We may be able to help.
- Women's Issues: Our attorneys understand the legal issues women face, from on-the-job sexual harassment to specific types of medical malpractice.
- Defective and Harmful Products: From dangerous medicines and medical devices to defective cars, trucks and tires to faulty machinery and equipment, dangerous products can cause life-changing injuries and death. We hold those who caused the harm responsible.
- Civil Rights: When an individual's rights are violated by representatives of the government, society as a whole suffers. We represent victims of police brutality, abuse in prisons, abuse or bullying in schools, and illegal harassment and discrimination.
- Class Actions: Koskoff has been actively involved in class action cases here and in other states. Learn about a $90 million settlement we achieved for victims of a Ponzi scheme.
- Commercial Litigation: Our business litigation attorneys represent businesses of all sizes and help them resolve ownership disputes as well as disputes with employees, customers, shareholders, vendors, government regulators and others.
- Qui Tam & Whistle-Blower Claims: Whistle blowers expose fraud, embezzlement or other wrongdoing on behalf of the government or private organizations. Sometimes they are retaliated against by their employers. Learn about the different types of whistle-blower claims and how we can help.
Please contact us to arrange a free consultation. From offices in Bridgeport, Danbury and New Haven, we represent clients throughout Connecticut.