Connecticut Negligent Security Lawyers
Falls, attacks and assaults can happen anywhere, but they are more likely to occur in places where appropriate security measures are lacking.
The premises liability attorneys at Koskoff Koskoff & Bieder, PC, represent assault victims and others who were seriously harmed because of a property owner's failure to protect those who use or visit a property.
Forms of Negligent Security
We have achieved impressive results for all clients injured by negligent security, including:
- Inadequate lighting
- Inadequate parking lot surveillance
- Negligent hotel security
- Negligent hiring practices
- Attacks in elevators and stairwells
- Negligent security at banks and ATMs
- Negligent security at amusement parks
- Negligent security on college campuses and in dormitories
- Negligent security at shopping malls, restaurants and sports arenas
- Negligent security and dangerous conditions in hospitals, assisted living facilities and nursing homes
Were you attacked because your landlord failed to install a security door in your apartment building? Did a lack of lighting or overgrown shrubbery create an opportunity for an attacker to hide? We will listen carefully as you describe what happened to you. Then we will tell you whether the specific facts and circumstances constitute grounds for a legal claim for damages.
Learn if We Can Help
If you suffered a serious injury because of a property owner's failure to take proper security precautions, please contact our law firm as soon as possible to arrange a free consultation and case evaluation.
From offices in Bridgeport, Danbury and New Haven, Connecticut, our premises liability lawyers represent clients throughout the state.