Since 1936, Koskoff, Koskoff & Bieder has been a leading law firm in the area of personal injury law. Our attorneys enjoy an national reputation as a result of our recovery of substantial compensation for deserving individuals and families who have suffered as a result of traumatic and life-changing personal injuries or the death of loved ones.
Experienced, Successful Personal Injury Attorneys
Our record-setting verdicts and settlements span the field of personal injury law — suits against negligent drivers, hospitals, physicians, product manufacturers, property owners, drug companies, airlines, governmental agencies, and others who cause our clients harm.
Protecting Clients, Effecting Change
No one can give back a life when it has been severely altered as a result of a traumatic brain injury (TBI), spinal cord injury or other catastrophic personal injury. But the team at Koskoff does everything possible to help recover financial compensation for medical bills, income loss, emotional and physical pain, disability, and lives that have been destroyed. Because we are selective in the cases we take we can pay individual attention to each client's case.
Personal injury law is a broad and constantly evolving area of the law, so please contact us to discuss your individual circumstances. We represent clients injured through negligence, intent or recklessness in cases involving:
- Sexual abuse
- Abuse at camps, schools and treatment centers
- Premises liability, including elevator and escalator accidents and improper security
- Negligent supervision
- Car accidents, including accidents involving rollovers, school buses, bicyclists and pedestrians, drunk drivers or dangerous and defective highways
- Truck accidents, including those caused by truck driver operator errors
- Motorcycle accidents
- Air crash accidents
- Train accidents
- Recreational accidents, from swimming pool accidents to amusement park accidents and boating and jet ski accidents
- Construction and work site accidents
- Brain Injury
- Eye Injury
- Nerve Damage
- Spinal Cord Injury, Paralysis
A statute of limitations applies to all personal injury cases, which restricts the time limit in which such cases must be brought. These time limits vary based upon the individual claim. It is important to seek a legal consultation promptly.
If you were injured through the negligence of another, please contact our law firm to arrange a free consultation and case evaluation. From offices in Bridgeport, Danbury and New Haven, Connecticut, our personal injury and medical malpractice lawyers represent clients throughout the state.