E-mail MeJames Wu
Although all of KK&B's lawyers regularly meet clients at our Danbury office, it is James Wu who manages this office for KK&B. James also operates his own law firm from the firm's Danbury office. A former partner at a Waterbury firm, James has earned a state-wide reputation for competent, effective advocacy. He is also widely respected for his high ethical standards, decency and gentlemanly demeanor.
James practice concentrates in the area of personal injury resulting from automobile accidents and motorcycle accidents, property hazards, dog attacks and falls. He is known for his effective courtroom advocacy as well as his negotiating skills. Since his association with KK&B began, James has effectively tried and settled countless cases for his clients.
Although James is not an employee of KK&B, we are proud to have him associated with our firm and appreciate his excellent work on our mutual cases.
Areas of Practice
- Automobile Negligence
- Premises Liability
- Personal Injury
- Connecticut, 1975
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut
- University of Connecticut School of Law, Hartford, Connecticut
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Connecticut Attorney Trial Referee, 1986 - 1992
- Waterbury Bar Association
- Litchfield Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association, Family Law Section, Chairman, 1994 - 1995
- Connecticut Bar Association, Public Utility Section, Executive Committee
- American Bar Association, Family Law Litigation Section, Member
- American Bar Association, Family Law Section, Chairman, Trial Techniques Committee, 1991 - 1992
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association
- Connecticut Legislature, Eminent Domain Advisory Committee, Law Revision Commission, 1982 - 1983