Companies that design, manufacture or sell dangerous or defective products to the public must be held responsible for the damages they cause.
Dangerous Products Lawyer
The attorneys at Koskoff Koskoff & Bieder, PC, hold negligent companies accountable in civil court. We pursue just financial compensation for people who were seriously injured or killed by harmful or defective products, including:
- Children's Products
- Unsafe Car Seats
- Automotive Defects
- Industrial Products and Equipment
- Dangerous Drugs and Pharmaceuticals
- Defective Medical Devices
- Caron Monoxide Poisoning
- Product Liability
Harzards to Consumers and the Law
A product can become dangerous in several ways, all of which pose hazards to consumers:
- A design defect can be present at the earliest stages of product development.
- A manufacturing defect happens after the product goes into production.
- A marketing defect like mislabeling or false advertising can mislead the consumer.
Product manufacturers and their insurance companies vigorously defend product liability claims. Our attorneys have the resources and experience required to take on these challenging cases and win.
If you or a family member was injured by a dangerous or defective product, please contact our law firm as soon as possible to arrange a free consultation and case evaluation. We will review your case and determine whether you have an actionable product liability claim.
From offices in Bridgeport, Danbury and New Haven, Connecticut, our personal injury lawyers represent clients throughout the state.