Throughout the firm's history, the attorneys at Koskoff Koskoff & Bieder, PC, have been involved in a wide range important commercial litigation matters, including one of the most significant cases in Connecticut history.
The firm was involved in the $90 million settlement of the Colonial Realty litigation that stands as one of the largest settlements in the history of the state.
Breach of Fiduciary Duty Attorney
Other notable commercial cases have involved:
- Anti-trust claims against the National Association of Realtors
- Claims against numerous corporations for charging excessive taxes
- "Churning" cases against stock brokers
- Complex contract actions and numerous cases brought on behalf of stockholders for securities violations
- An anti-trust action against Visa and MasterCard for the way they set the fees they charge retail establishments.
Exceptional Representation with Complex Legal Obligations
Koskoff focuses on contract disputes that involve large sums of money and complex legal obligations and has defended companies from spurious claims. Whether the dispute involves a breach of contract, lease dispute, partnership dispute, breach of fiduciary duty, or some form of business fraud, you can depend on us for exceptional legal representation.
We have the resources and experience to handle complex, multi-party litigation and the skills to take such cases all the way to trial.
Contingency Fee Representation in Some Cases
If you are involved in a commercial dispute or are a lawyer seeking a skilled commercial litigation firm, please contact our law firm to discuss your case. We offer flexibility in our fee arrangements, accepting some commercial litigation cases on a contingency fee basis.
From offices in Bridgeport, Danbury and New Haven, Connecticut, our commercial litigation attorneys represent clients throughout the state.